Kingspan Kooltherm K8 is a premium performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation board used in partial fill cavity walls, it is particularly suited for new build projects. Manufactured in Castleblayney with a composite tissue facing the board allows for a clear cavity to resist moisture penetration.
Kingspan Kooltherm K8 cavity board is manufactured without the use of CFCs/HCFCs and has zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP). The board meets MHBC technical requirements when used with a 50mm residual cavity.
- Negligible smoke obscuration
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment